We care very much about keeping our clients and staff safe. We are following all safety guidelines provided by New York State. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding our protocols.
- Please do not schedule or arrive for a massage if you are experiencing any symptoms related to COVID-19. We will void any cancellation fees for cancellations due to covid symptoms or concerns.
- Both clients and staff must wear masks at all times when in our reception area or using the restrooms. Masks must be worn properly covering both the nose and mouth.
- Clients must wear a mask when face up on the massage table. We suggest wearing comfortable masks with ear loops. The ones that tie or go around the head are not ideal for massage. Using a gators or bandana as face a covering will not be allowed.
- A pillow case will be draped through the face cradle to effectively act as a face covering and safety barrier. Clients will not have to wear a mask when face down on the table.
- Our facility, equipment and supplies are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between clients.