Oh, how we have missed you! We are very much looking forward to reopening our doors on Thursday, June 18th. As you know, massage and bodywork is so beneficial for both our physical and mental wellbeing. We realize how difficult it can be to go without massage regularly and thank you for your patience while we were closed.
We ask that you remain patient with us over the next few months. There is no simple way to return back to what was once “normal”. Our reopening schedule will be very limited and not all of our staff members will be returning right away. We are offering our full support and allowing our staff to return to work when they feel it is the right time.
For your safety and the safety of our team we will be following the COVID-19 safety guidelines as outlined by New York State. Your cooperation will be required at all times or services will not be administered.
Please help keep us safe:
- We have always operated by appointment only and will continue to do so.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you have experienced any COVID symptoms including but not limited to: fever or chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea.
- We will unlock the door when we are ready for you to enter the building to limit time spent in the waiting area.
- A mask or face covering will be required at all times while in the building.
- The face cradle will be draped with a protective yet breathable barrier so you will not be required to wear a mask while face down on the massage table.
- Your nose and mouth will be fully covered with a cloth while face up on the massage table. You can wear your own mask while face up if you prefer.
How we will help keep you safe:
- All staff members will be tested for COVID-19 every two weeks.
- All staff members will wear a face covering that completely covers their nose and mouth and a face shield or safety goggles when providing services directly to customers.
- Staff will be thoroughly washing their hands and arms before and after each service.
- Staff will be thoroughly disinfecting all surfaces before and after each client.
Please continue to refer clients and purchase gift certificates for your friends and family. As is true for many small businesses, this has been a very challenging time financially and we appreciate all your support.